TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Nazriya Nazim and Naiyaandi has become the talk of the town ever since the movie's trailer had been released. The movie faced issues when Nazriya filed a complaint claiming that the director has used body double for some scenes in the film. Now again the movie lands in legal issues!
Producer Mani C Kaappan had filed a complaint against the makers of Naiyaandi. He claimed that the story of the movie has been copied from his Malayalam movie Meleparambil Aanveedu. Due to the complaint, the Ernakulam District Court has declared that all the screenings of the movie should be immediately stopped.
Naiyaandi had Nazriya Nazim along with Dhanush in the lead roles. Earlier, Nazriya Nazim had withdrawn her complaint over the controversial scene and the movie was released without any delay. The movie was running successfully all over, and now the declaration of the court will put the movie into more trouble.
Meleparambil Aanveedu starred Jayaram and Shobhana in the lead role and it was an awesome comedy entertainer. Mani C Kaappan said that he was planning to remake the movie in Hindi, but now it has become doubtful. Mani added that he plans to take the second part of Meleparambil Aanveedu with Unni Mukundan in the lead.