TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Besides direction, Parthiban has also penned script for Wi-Fi Alla Wife. The story of the film revolves around the life of a modern couple. The movie will trace the relationship between a husband and wife. It will carry a beautiful message to the society. Its shooting is expected to start from September, 2013.
Parthiban is yet to rope in lead cast for Wi-Fi Alla Wife, which features a young actor as the lead hero and a debutante as the heroine. The actor will also be seen in an important role. He hopes to finalise all cast and crew for the movie and begin its filming as early as possible.
Currently, Parthiban is busy with the shooting for his upcoming Tamil movie Janal Oram, which is a remake of Malayalam hit movie Ordinary. He is essaying an important role, which was played by Biju Menon in the original. He has also signed to act in Gautham Menon's Dhruva Natchathiram, Sanjeev Sivan's Bad Boys and Rajesh Nair's Escape to Uganda.