TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Meera Jasmine has earlier starred alongside Mammootty in Shyamaprasad's much-hyped movie Ore Kadal. It was recently reported that the actress would once again romance the Malayalam Superstar in Aashiq Abu's much-hyped film Gangster. But the abuzz in the social media is that she has been sacked from this highly-talked about movie and Rima Kallingal has been cast for the female lead in the film.
But Abhilash S Kumar, who has penned script for the movie Gangster, has refuted the rumours stating that Meera Jasmine has never been cast for the film. Talking to a leading English daily the close associate of Aashiq Abu said, "Meera Jasmine is not part of Gangster. Aashiq will start work on the project only after Idukki Gold."
Gangster brings together Mammootty and Abu Aashiq after their combo movie Daddy Cool. The director was ready to start the project long back, but its shooting was delayed due to unavailability of Mammootty's dates. Sources from the production team claim that Mammooka would play a mafia don called Akbar Ali Khan in the movie that features Fahad Fazil, Shekhar Menon, Parthiban and Rohini Hattangadi in supporting roles.