TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Sanusha's brother Sanoop is all set to follow his sister's footsteps. He eyes being a star in the industry. And the young lad has already made his first step. He will be seen playing the main lead in the upcoming movie Philips And The Monkey Pen (PATMP).
Jayasurya and Remya Nambeesan are playing the father and mother to Master Sanoop in this film. Jayasurya's role is a Christian, while Remya's role is a Muslim. The story tells the bondage of the young boy with his grandfather and his gifted pen, which is called the monkey pen in the film.
In a function, Jayasurya claimed that though they have acted in the film, the credit of the movie solely goes to Master Sanoop and praises him for his wonderful performance. Jayasurya also says that Sanoop is sure to reach great heights in his acting career.
Philips And The Monkey Pen will also have Lijo Jose Pellissery in a pivotal role. Other main cast include Mukesh and Siddharth Siva. PATMP mainly focuses on children and has elements of fantasy too.
Directed by Shahil Muhammed, the movie is produced by Sandra Thomas under the banner of Friday Film Company. Philips And The Monkey Pen has its songs penned by Anu Elizabeth Jose and the music has been composed by Rahul Subramaniam.