TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
According to sources, the Police have got clear evidence against Shalu's involvement in the solar scam. She is arrested on the complaint given against her by Rafiq Aly. The Thrissur First Class magistrate earlier on Thursday, had stated that they will be charging case on Shalu Menon, with regard to the solar scam.
It was reported that kingpin Biju Radhakrishnan embezzled Rs 25 lakh from NRK businessman Rafiq Aly, with the help of Shalu Menon.
Speaking to media at her residence at Perunna in Changanassery, she had earlier said that she was unaware of Biju's background and his tainted business activities. She added that she and her mother got acquainted with Biju around nine months ago and maintained a good relationship with him.
"Let them produce evidence. I would file defamation suits against media firms that publish baseless reports that denigrate an unmarried woman," the actress said at the time. But now the evidence seems to have proved her wrong.