TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Ashiq Abu and Rima Kallingal are in news regarding their relationship, that they are dating each other. Also Rima's decision not to change the religion for their wedding also bagged the attention of the readers. Ashiq Abu is now busy with his film Idukki Gold, which is nearing its final stage. The film has Lal, Prathap Pothen, Maniyanpilla Raju, Babu Anthony, Vijayaraghavan and Sajitha Madathil in the lead. It is the story about five friends and an important person in their life.
Reportedly, rumours cracked stating that Meera Jasmine will be the female lead in The Gangster. Later even that statement was proved wrong. The female lead is not yet announced, but the other cast of the movie includes Fahad Fazil and Sekhar Menon of Da Thadiya. The shooting of the film has not yet started due to the clash of dates of Mammootty and Fahad.