TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tovino Thomas is excited about his next movie Koothara, which also has Mohanlal, Asif Ali and Sunny Wayne. Janani Iyer plays the female lead in this film. Tovino says that he is indeed very happy to be a part of Koothara.
Tovino made his debut in the industry with the movie ABCD. Dulquar Salman played the hero and Tovino played the villain in the film. Tovino says that his role in ABCD has no similarity with this real life. He says that he handled a very matured villain who is above 30 years. Adding on, he says that his character in Koothara has many similarity with his personal life.
Tovino is all the more excited in getting a chance to act along with Mohanlal. He says that Mohanlal has not begun his shooting and that all the cast are waiting for the actor on the sets of the movie.
Tovino has one more movie coming up on his way titled Starring Pournami. It is another road movie. Sunny Wayne plays the lead role in this film. He says that he is ready to sing in a film, if the situation demands. Concluding, the actor says that the audience accepted him with their whole heart when he came as a villain, and hopes this will continue for his upcoming movies.