- Dulquer Salmaan's Endearing Messages On Father's Day Are Not To Be Missed!
- Dulquer Salmaan's Reply To Taran Adarsh On Mammootty Promoting Karwaan Is A Must-read!
- Dulquer Salmaan Makes An Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Movie!
- When Will Dulquer Salmaan's Next Malayalam Movie Begin?
- Dulquer Salmaan Openly States His Love For Nayanthara!
- Dulquer Salmaan Sends Out a Cute Little Picture Of Maryam Seated In A Benz!
Dulquer Salmaan, recently slammed the rumors regarding the budget issues of his upcoming movie 100 Days Of Love, through his official Facebook page. It was rumored that the filming of the project is delayed due to budget issues.
He also brushed off the reports which suggest that the crew is planning to re-shoot the movie, due to its similarity in story line with the recently released movie Ormayundo Ee Mukham.
The actor made it clear that there is no similarities between the story lines of both movies and 100 Days Of Love is completely based on a new subject. Dulquer also added that the medias are ruining their own privilege by publishing such baseless rumors.
Jenuse Mohammed, the director of the movie also rubbished the rumors, in a recent interview given to a Malayalam daily. The director says that they planned to shoot the movie in two schedules; as Dulquer and leading lady Nithya Menen are also acting in the upcoming Mani Ratnam movie Ok Kanmani.
The second schedule filming of 100 Days Of Love is progressing in Bangalore. Vineeth, Aju Varghese, Shekhar Menon etc will play the other pivotal roles in the movie. Thaikkudam Bridge fame Govind Menon composes the music and Prajeesh Varma handles the cinematography. The movie is slated to release for February.