- Dulquer Salmaan Has Yet Another Unique Achievement To His Name!
- Dulquer Salmaan Confirms His Association With Zoya Factor!
- Dulquer Salmaan Releases The First Look Poster Of Theevandi!
- Dulquer Salmaan Showers Praises On Kunchacko Boban & Here Is Why!
- Which Is Dulquer Salmaan's Next After Kannum Kannum Kollai Adithal?
- SUPERB! Dulquer Salmaan And Shruti Hassan Shake Legs Together!
- Take A Look! Malayalam Actresses Who Made A Mark In Sandalwood!
100 Days Of Love, the upcoming movie directed by Jenuse Mohamed, which stars Dulquer Salmaan and Nithya Menen, started rolling in Bangalore. The pooja ceremony of the movie was kept held in Bangalore yesterday. Jenus Mohammed and Dulquer Salmaan shared the photos of Pooja ceremony through their official Facebook pages.
The event was attended by the prominent names of Mollywood including Janus's father- director Kamal, director Vishakh, actors Dulquer Salmaan, Kunchako Boban, Indrajith, Vineeth and Rahul Madhav, Producer Anto Joseph etc.
100 Days Of Love, is a romantic-comedy set in the backdrop of Bangalore city. Dulquer Salmaan will play a journalist, who works for a National daily, in the movie. Vineeth, Aju Varghese, Sekhar Menon, Lena and Abhirami Suresh will play the supporting roles in the movie. Jenuse himself penned the script for the movie. Prajeesh Varma handles the cinematography and Thaikkudam Bridge fame Govind Menon composes the music for the movie.
Jenuse Mohammed is a graduate from London Film School and had worked as an assistant director with Lal Jose in Diamond Necklace and Aashiq Abu in 22 Female Kottayam. He has also assisted his father Kamal in the movies Celluloid and Nadan.
Dulquer Salmaan is pairing up with Nithya Menen for the second time in his career. The duo has shared screen before in the acclaimed movie, Usthad hotel. Dulquer and Nithya also appeared in Anjali Menon's Bangalore Days; but the actors didn't have combination scenes in the movie.