- Mayaanadhi: Praises Are Pouring In For The Movie!
- Mayaanadhi Movie Review: This Tale Of Maathan & Aparna Will Find A Special Place In Your Heart!
- Tovino Thomas-Aashiq Abu's Mayanadhi Gets A Release Date!
- Fahadh Faasil In Soubin Shahir's Next!
- Tovino Thomas-Aashiq Abu Wrap Up Mayanadhi
- Tovino Thomas's Mayaanadhi: Here Is A New Update
- Rima Kallingal Vouches Her Support For Anna Rajan Aka Lichi!
The young bold director of Malayalam cinema, Aashiq Abu reacted violently to the Peshawar school massacre which happened yesterday. The director expressed his deep frustration over the issue, through his official Facebook page.
Aashiq Abu's wife, actress Rima Kallingal also expressed her vexation by sharing her husband's Facebook Post. The post has been going viral at the social networking site. The director is receiving both supportive comments as well as criticisms for his violent post.
The star couple, Aashiq Abu and Rima Kallingal are well-known for their outspoken nature and braveness to react on the social issues. Unlike any other Mollywood celebrities, Aashiq and Rima has always been vocal about any issue happens around them.
Peshawar school massacre, is doubtlessly the most dreadful issue of recent times. The world nations, politicians, celebrities and public coined the massacre as the frightful issue of recent times. Almost 145 people were killed in the terrorist attack which happened in the Military School of Peshawar, which includes 132 kids.