- This Actress Has Replaced Mamtha Mohandas In Jayaram-Salim Kumar Movie!
- Jayaram-Salim Kumar Movie Has Got An Interesting Title!
- WOW! Jayaram To Be Salim Kumar's Next Hero?
- Lal Jose To Bring Salim Kumar's Second Directorial Venture To The Theatres!
- Attack On Actress: Dileep Lashes Out!
- The Comedy King Is Back With Kattappanayile Rithwik Roshan!
Reportedly, National award winning actor Salim Kumar has been admitted in PVS hospital, Ernakulam. It has been reported that the actor is suffering from liver cirrhosis. But Salim Kumar's close friend, actor-lyricist Nadirsha slammed the reports through his official Facebook page.
Latest Update: Salim Kumar Death Hoax: The Actor Reacts
Salim Kumar is reportedly a diabetic patient and Nadirsha stated that he has been hospitalised for the same. He also added that Salim Kumar will be discharged from the hospital by December 19th. Rumours regarding the deteriorating health condition of Salim Kumar has been doing rounds since last few months.
There was also a death hoax about the actor. Salim Kumar himself has earlier revealed that he is a diabetic patient, with no other major health issues. He also criticized the social media for spreading and encouraging such baseless rumors.
Now a days, Salim Kumar is extremely choosy about the movies he pick. The actor will be next seen in the upcoming Mammootty starrer Fireman, in which he plays a pivotal role. He will also play a significant role in the upcoming Tamil movie Appavin Meesai, which will mark the directorial debut of actress Rohini.