TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Actress Shafna Nizam, who rose to popularity with her movies Kadha Parayumbol and Aagathan, ties the knot with her lover and actor Sajin. Reports claim that it was a love marriage and both the families were not a part of the function.
Sajin has also acted in Plus Two, in which Shafna played the female lead. According to sources, both of them were friends at first, which later turned into a relation that has resulted in the wedding.
According to close sources, both of them became serious with their relation while they were shooting Plus Two. Shafna hails from Thiruvananthapuram and Sajin is from Thrissur. Shafna has acted in almost fourteen movies all together.
Shafna entered into movies as a child artist. Her debut movie was Chinthavishtayaya Shyamala, where she played the daughter to Sreenivasan and Sangeetha. Her dialogue "Ayyo acha pokalle" in this movie is extremely popular among Malayali audience. She has also done a pivotal role in the recent movie Oru Indian Pranayakadha, which had Fahad Fazil and Amala Paul in the lead.
Other movies acted by Shafna Nizam include Pranayavarnangal, Kuselan, Kathanayakudu, Aagathan, Kanmazha Payyum Munpe, Athmakadha, Navagatharkku Swagatham, Naughty Professor, Banking Hours 10 to 4 and Lokpal.