- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
Following Manju Warrier, who is endorsing the She Taxi project of Kerala Government, Dileep is all set to endorse the new project of Kerala State Literacy Mission, named Athulyam. The project aims to educate the people who couldn't pursue the primary education. The news was announced by the Kerala State Literacy Mission State Committee Chairman Salim Karuvambalam, in a recent press conference.
Dileep will get officially appointed as the goodwill ambassador of the project, in the inaugural function of the project. The committee feels that Dileep is the perfect choice to endorse a project like Athulyam, as he is the most accepted celebrity among common people. Dileep has earlier endorsed the Save Electricity Campaign of Kerala State Electricity Board.
Ironically, Dileep is following Manju Warrier's footsteps, by making a decision to endorse a Government project. Earlier Manju Warrier had replaced Dileep as the brand ambassador of Kalyan Jewellers; which led into a rift between the actor and the Jewellery management.
Dileep is currently on a down phase in both personal and professional lives. The actor has filed mutual divorce petition with former wife Manju Warrier. The hearing is scheduled for January 2015. In profession, the actor is dealing with back-to-back flops including Avatharam and Villai Veeran, which badly affected his popularity and image among the family audience.