- Dileep's Kammara Sambhavam: The Rocking New Posters of The Movie Are A Must-see!
- Kammara Sambhavam: Dileep Comes Up With A Big Surprise
- Dileep & Urvashi To Team Up For Nadirshah's Next Movie?
- Dileep To Rejoin The Works Of Professor Dinkan!
- STUNNER! Dileep's Old Man Look From Kammara Sambhavam Is Out!
- Aadhi Box Office Success: Dileep Joins The Celebrations
- Odiyan: Manju Warrier's Look From The Film Is Out!
Following Manju Warrier, who is endorsing the She Taxi project of Kerala Government, Dileep is all set to endorse the new project of Kerala State Literacy Mission, named Athulyam. The project aims to educate the people who couldn't pursue the primary education. The news was announced by the Kerala State Literacy Mission State Committee Chairman Salim Karuvambalam, in a recent press conference.
Dileep will get officially appointed as the goodwill ambassador of the project, in the inaugural function of the project. The committee feels that Dileep is the perfect choice to endorse a project like Athulyam, as he is the most accepted celebrity among common people. Dileep has earlier endorsed the Save Electricity Campaign of Kerala State Electricity Board.
Ironically, Dileep is following Manju Warrier's footsteps, by making a decision to endorse a Government project. Earlier Manju Warrier had replaced Dileep as the brand ambassador of Kalyan Jewellers; which led into a rift between the actor and the Jewellery management.
Dileep is currently on a down phase in both personal and professional lives. The actor has filed mutual divorce petition with former wife Manju Warrier. The hearing is scheduled for January 2015. In profession, the actor is dealing with back-to-back flops including Avatharam and Villai Veeran, which badly affected his popularity and image among the family audience.