TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Ahaana, who is making her debut with the yet to be titled movie with none other than Farhan Fazil, brother of Fahad Fazil, is all praise for her co-star Farhan, popularly known as Vachu Fazil. Ahaana says that she got her first compliment from none other than her co-star Farhan and she was indeed very happy for the same.
Ahaana is the daughter of the popular actor Krishnakumar, who started off his career as a news reader in Doordarshan. The director of the film Rajeev Ravi had approached Ahaana for his previous film, but she wanted to concentrate more in her studies. So, she rejected the offer. But, Rajeev was not willing to step back and wanted to bring out Ahaana's talent on screen.
So, when this time Rajeev approached Ahaana, she immediately agreed to do the movie and she was all the more excited to pair along with Farhan Fazil, who is also making his debut with the movie. Ahaana said that it was after two-three days of shoot that they started talking to each other. She said that she really felt good when Farhan complimented her for the performance.
Ahaana says that Farhan too has done a perfect job. She said that Farhan is very good in sound modulation and that he too has acted well. She concluded by saying that all of her scenes were a combination with Farhan.