- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
Ajay Vasudevan, who tasted success with his debut movie Rajadhi Raja, is all set to direct Dileep in his upcoming directorial venture. Dileep, who can be doubtlessly called as the brand ambassador of mass entertainers, hopes to make it big with his new association with Ajay Vasudevan.
Dileep is currently going through a rough path in both personal and professional life. Dileep and wife Manju Warrier has filed the divorce petition in Ernakulam high court. His last few releases were average grossers and earned negative reviews from both audience and critics.
Dileep's latest release Villali Veeran fell in trouble for portraying Lord Buddha and Buddhism in an awkward manner. The actor is also facing criticism for the excessive masala content and repetitive themes of his movies. But, Dileep who remains stubborn about his selection of movies, said that he will be doing similar mass entertainers in future and stated that he is not interested in doing experimental films like the so called 'new generation' actors.
Scenarist duo Udaya Krishna-Sibi K Thomas pens the script for the movie. The rest of the cast is yet to be finalized. The untitled movie is produced by Dileep himself under his production house Grand Productions. The movie is slated to release for Vishu 2015.