- Malayalam Actors Fall Prey To #Kuthipokkals & Aju Varghese's Responses Are Priceless!
- Goodalochana Movie Review: Nothing More To Offer Other Than The Occasional Laughs!
- Chembarathipoo: The First Look Poster Of The Movie Is Out!
- Lavakusha Box Office: 3 Days Kerala Collections
- Lavakusha Movie Review: Has The Right Mix Of Entertaining Elements!
- CONFIRMED! Lavakusha To Hit The Theatres On This Date!
After Asif Ali and Prithviraj, Aju Varghese is all set to enjoy the fatherhood. The new busy bee of Mollywood, along with wife Augustina and family, is eagerly waiting to receive the new member of the family. Aju revealed the good news in a recent interview given to a Malayalam daily.
Aju varghese married fashion designer Augustina on February 2014, in a traditional ceremony. It was rumoured that the couple was dating from the last few years; but the actor denied the rumours by stating that he met Augustina through some common friends and it was purely an arranged marriage.
The actor says that his wife and family watches all his movies and shares their genuine opinions with him. He states that Thattathin Marayathu is Augustina's favorite movie of him. Aju Varghese has already completed 26 movies within a short span and has also acted in a number of short films.
Aju ventured into acting with Vineeth Sreenivasan's directorial debut Malarvadi Arts Club. The actor, who was working in a private bank in Chennai, quit his job to pursue a full-fledged acting career. Aju starrer recent movie Vellimoonga is running successfully in theatres. The actor is currently filming for Anwar Sadiq's Ormayundo Ee Mukham, in which he shares screen with his best pal cum mentor Vineeth Sreenivasan.