- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
Mammootty is reportedly teaming up with the promising young directors Amal Neerad and Anwar Rasheed, for their upcoming projects. Amal Neerad, who proved his mettle as a cinematographer, made his directorial debut with Mammootty starrer Big B. Anwar Rasheed debuted as a director with Mammootty starrer blockbuster movie Rajamanikyam.
If the reports are to be believed, Amal Neerad, who is currently busy with pre-production works of the upcoming Dulquer Salmaan movie, will direct Mammootty in his next project scripted by Unni R. Anwar Rasheed, who was about to start Fahadh Faasil starrer Maniyarayile Jinnu, has postponed the project due to unknown reasons, and is planning for a Mammootty project.
Amal Neerad is on a high with the success of his latest released movie Iyobinte Pusthakam. The director was planning for a project titled Arival Chuttika Nakshathram, with Mammootty, Prithviraj and Nayantara in lead roles. It was also reported that the movie is produced by Prithviraj, Santhosh Sivan and Shaji Nadesan, under the banner August Cinema. But the project is delayed due to excessive budget.
Anwar Rasheed is extremely busy with the upcoming production ventures including Alphonse Putharen-directed Nivin Pauly starrer Premam. The director won highly positive reviews for his recent directorial venture Aamy, a segment of the popular anthology movie 5 Sundarikal. His debut production venture Bangalore Days, went on to become a huge critical and commercial success and emerged as the second highest ever grosser of Malayalam cinema.