- CONFIRMED! Amala Paul Roped In For Aadujeevitham!
- Amala Paul Opts Out Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- FINALLY! Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Starts Rolling
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni: Star Cast Revealed!
- Sanusha To Make Sandalwood Debut
Actress Amala Paul is all excited about her D-Day. The wedding day is drawing close and it seems that the actress can't wait any longer to be Mrs AL Vijay!
Excited actress posted on her Facebook page: When you realize u want to spend the rest of ur life wit somebody, u want the rest of ur life to start As Soon As Possible !!#8daysmore?
Best click by our own dearest Kenny sir
Amala Paul and Tamil director AL Vijay are getting married on June 12. The engagement will be on June 7. It has been reported that Amala has already completed her shopping and she is waiting for the most important moment of her life.
Also See: Amala's Hottest Looks In Saree
Earlier, news had come out claiming that the wedding will be happening in a traditional Chettiyar style. The actress has already decided on her wedding as well as engagement dress. She will be wearing a Kacheevaram saree for the wedding and , will be seen in a white gown for the engagement.
Amala is currently filming for her upcoming Malayalam movie Mili, where she plays the title role. Nivin Pauly and Sanusha are also seen playing the lead roles in the film. The movie is helmed by Rajesh Pillai. Amala has confirmed that she will be giving more preference to her family after the wedding.