- Before Honey Rose, These South Actresses Spoke About Casting Couch
- CONFIRMED! Amala Paul Roped In For Aadujeevitham!
- Amala Paul Opts Out Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- FINALLY! Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Starts Rolling
Amala Paul, who was recently in Maldives, enjoying her small honeymoon trip with her hubby and director AL Vijay, has reportedly been back. The actress is in the hangover of the trip and shares her experiences in Maldives.
While she was in Maldives, Amala had posted a pic of her and a post which said likewise: Maldives, a string of beautiful low lying coral islands. It's like a tiny paradise in this big world and my partner's fab clicks !
Amala reveals the real reason for choosing Maldives as her honeymoon spot saying, "I love adventure sports and was keen to explore the island during my short trip."
It has been reported that Amala even tried scuba diving while she was in Maldives. Though it was not the first time, the actress says that it was special for her as it was her first time with hubby. She said that she wanted to explore Maldives with her hubby.
Amala said she had done scuba diving for the first time in Andaman, while she was shooting for the Malayalam film Aakashathinte Niram. She says, "I had taken time out from my busy shoot schedule to indulge in some underwater sports at that time too."
Since Amala Paul is now back from Maldives, she will soon join the sets of her Malayalam movie Mili, directed by Rajesh Pillai. It is a women-centric movie and she plays the title role. Nivin Pauly plays the male lead.