- CONFIRMED! Amala Paul Roped In For Aadujeevitham!
- Amala Paul Opts Out Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- FINALLY! Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Starts Rolling
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni: Star Cast Revealed!
- Mohanlal's Latest Click From Odiyan Is Indeed a Stunner!
Amala Paul confirms that she has not opted out from playing lead opposite to Mohanlal in upcoming flick Lailaa O Lailaa. There were rumours that Manju Warrier replaced her in this much anticipated movie. In a recent interview, the actress shared her excitement about sharing screen with the superstar for the second time.
Amala Paul played the female lead opposite Mohanlal in the Joshiy directed blockbuster Run Baby Run. It was one of the highest grossing movies of 2012. She will be joining hands again with same team for Lailaa O Lailaa. The filming will begin in August.
The actress who recently got married to director AL Vijay confirms that she will be continuing her acting career and wants to balance her career with family.
Amala is busy promoting her upcoming Tamil movie Velayilla Pattathari, in which she plays a girl-next-door opposite Dhanush. She is also playing the title role in Rajesh Pillai's Mili, opposite Nivin Pauly. She will be sporting a deglamorous look for the role. Amala also stated that she is playing her dream role in Mili.