- Mohanlal And Major Ravi To Team Up Yet Again For A Village Based Tale!
- When Mohanlal Was Voted As The Most Popular Keralite!
- Mohanlal's Surprise Entry In Tini Tom's Facebook Live!
- Rajinikanth VS Mammootty VS Mohanlal: A Phenomenal Competition Awaits!
- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- This Popular Mohanlal Movie To Make A Re-release In The Theatres!
If the rumours are to be believed, Amritha TV will bag the exclusive channel rights of all upcoming Mohanlal movies. Reportedly, Mohanlal is having a cold war with the management of a leading Malayalam television channel, which usually earns the lion's share of the satellite rights of Mohanlal movies.
Mohanlal's blockbuster movie Drishyam's television right is already purchased by the particular leading TV channel and the movie will have its television premiere on the Thiruvonam day. The television rights of Mohanlal's recent release Mr Fraud is bagged by Amrita TV and it is rumoured that the channel will get the television rights of all Mohanlal movies which releases in the future.
Reportedly, Amrita TV was trying to earn the television rights of Mohanlal movies for past few years; but failed to materialise it. Now, the task was made easier for Amrita TV due to the cold war between the other popular channel and Mohanlal. It is rumored that, Mohanlal took the decision upon the insistence of Mata Amritanandamayi, whom he is a great devotee of, when she visited him during his treatment period in the Amrita Hospital.