- 5 Films Of Nivin Pauly That Completed 100 Days Of Theatrical Run!
- In Pics! Nivin Pauly, The Man Who Reinvented The Beard Trend!
- When Music Became The Central Theme: 8 Malayalam Films Based On Music!
- SHOCKING: Bhagath Manuel Blames A Young Actor For His Ailing Career!
- Vineeth Sreenivasan To Direct A Family Drama
- Aamir Khan Is My Inspiration: Vineeth Sreenivasan
Apoorva Bose, the actress who got stranded in Kashmir due to the flood, returned home safely. Apoorva, who went for trekking in Kashmir with a team of 11 members, got caught in a hotel in Srinagar, without food and water for more than 24 hours. she said that it was a horrible experience for her and fellow travelers; who completely lost the contact with the outer world.
Apoorva Bose debuted in acting with Vineeth Sreenivasan's directorial debut Malarvadi Arts Club. She has also acted in movies like Pranayam, Paisa Paisa and Padmasree Bharath Dr Saroj Kumar. Apoorva, who is also a voice actress, has dubbed for actress Isha Talwar in blockbusters Thattathin Marayathu and Bangalore Days.
Apoorva also added that some her team members are still missing. She had called her mother on Thiruvonam day and informed that the team has been shifted into a hotel in Srinagar; but later, lost all the contact due to the destructive flood.
According to the reports, Almost 400 Keralites are trapped in various places of Jammu & Kashmir due to the heavy floods. Yesterday, it was reported that the first batch of Malayalis consisting 22 Keralites reached Srinagar airport safely. Minister Ramesh Chennithala has also announced that free air tickets will be issued for the Malayalis who got stranded in the floods.