- Mohanlal’s Look From Lucifer Has Been Revealed & The First Look Poster Garners Big Appreciations!
- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
Biz TV Network, a division of Aries group of companies, takes over Mohanlal's Vismaya Max studios. The studio network will henceforth be known as Aries-Vismaya Max studios. The acquisition has made the company the largest film studio in India. Mohanlal will continue as the brand ambassador of the company.
Vismaya Max was the first DTS studio of Kerala. It was founded by Mohanlal in 2005. The headquarters is situated in Trivandrum and a branch of the studio functions in Kochi.
The studio has the complete post-production facilities like editing suits, recording studio, dubbing studio, sound effects and DTS mixing floor etc. There is separate section for films and TV programmes. The studio has catered more than 100 films from various Indian languages.
The studio also consists a well equipped animation unit for 2D classical animation, digital 3D animation, motion capture animation, VFX, story boarding etc. The International Social Networking Community has picked up Vismaya Max for creating video applications.
Aries group's Biz TV network is an international media company with two global TV channels, three 3D movies and 100 plus international advertisements to its credit. The company has also co-produced Rupesh Paul's international movie project Kamasutra 3D.