- Kunchacko Boban In Double Role
- Kunchako Boban Team Up With Asif Ali Again
- Nivin Pauly And Lal Launches 'Ormayundo Ee Mukham' Songs
- Mammootty, Mohanlal, Prithviraj Congratulates ISRO For Mangalyaan Success
- Kunchako Boban And Rima Kallingal In Chirakodinja Kinavukal
- Expensive Song Sequence For Cousins
Arun Gosh, the producer of Romans, dismissed the unpaid dues allegations made by actor Kunchako Boban. Arun defended the allegations by stating that the whole payment of Kunchako Boban is already settled.
He said that a cheque of Rs 4.5 lakhs was given to the actor before the movie's filming and the whole payment was settled after that. The producer said he had issued a stop-payment order to make the first cheque invalid.
Meanwhile, Arun Gosh alleged that Kunchako Boban was creating problems from the early stage of the production. He also said that he doesn't have any intention to cheat any of his actors, and maintains a good relation with all of them.
Arun Gosh has revealed in a TV chat show that Kunchako Boban was very keen to have the share of the movie's profit. The actor was criticised for his behaviour by the celebrities who participated in the show.
Arun Gosh, who is also an actor, has acted in several movies and TV series. His first production venture was Greetings, which starred Jayasurya and Kavya Madhavan in lead roles. He has also produced movies such as Vellaripravinte Changathi and Ulsaha Committee. Romans is the biggest hit of his production career.