TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Baby Anikha, the smart little girl who won the Kerala State Film Award for Best Child Artist in 2013, is all set to share screen with Ajith Kumar, in the upcoming Tamil thriller Yennai Arindhaal (previously known as Thala 55) directed by popular scenarist-director Gautham Menon.
Reportedly, Anikha will be essaying the role of Ajith Kumar and Trisha's daughter in the movie. The young girl is extremely excited about sharing screen with her favourite stars, Ajith Kumar, Trisha and Anushka Shetty in the movie. Along with Anikha, popular Malayali actresses Devi Ajith and Parvathi Nair will also play pivotal roles in the movie.
Anikha is a familiar face for Malayali audience. The bubbly girl has played pivotal roles in the movies Kadha Thudarunnu, Race, Onnum Mindathe, 5 Sundarikal etc. She won the Best Child Artist award for performance as the title character Sethulakshmi, in the first segment Sethulakshmi, directed by Shyju Khalid, from the anthology movie 5 Sundarikal.
Yennai Arindhaal is penned by Gautham Menon himself, along with Sridhar Raghavan. Ajith Kumar will be appearing in 3 getups in the movie. Dan Macarthur handles the cinematography and Harris Jayaraj composes the music. Yennai Arindhaal will hit the theatres in January.