TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Bangalore Days has reportedly become the most successful movie of the year. Running successfully in more than 200 theaters all over India, the movie beats the Box Office collection of Mohanlal starred movie Drishyam. Bangalore Days has apparently grossed Rs 10 crores in one week.
The first three days collection of Bangalore Days was said to be around Rs 6.5 crores and now it has grossed Rs 10 crores in Box Office. It took more than a week for Dishyam to reach the above collection, claims sources.
With this collection, Bangalore Days has become the No 1 movie in terms of Box Office collection. Directed by Anjali Menon, the movie is a youthful entertainer. Dulquar Salman, Nivin Pauly and Nazriya Nazim played lead roles in the film. Fahad Fazil played Nazriya's husband on screen for the first time with this movie.
Parvathy and Isha Talwar played the love interest of Dulquar and Nivin respectively in the film. Nithya Menon played a cameo in the film. With all these cast, the movie has become a superhit in terms of entertainment. Apart from being a youth entertainer, the movie also highlights the concept of women empowerment.
Bangalore Days is a simple movie with a simple concept and now has become the most successful crowd pulling movie.