- Prithviraj With Nazriya Nazim & Parvathy For Anjali Menon Project!
- Prithviraj-Anjali Menon Project Is On Cards; Casting Call Is Out!
- 3 Years Of Bangalore Days: Dulquer Salmaan & Nivin Pauly Recall The Special Day!
- WOW! Prithviraj In Anjali Menon's Next?
- MUST READ! Rana Daggubati Is A Big Fan Of Mollywood's Own Dulquer Salmaan!
- RUMOUR HAS IT: Parvathy Becomes The Highest Paid Actress Of Mollywood!
Bangalore Days has reportedly become the most successful movie of the year. Running successfully in more than 200 theaters all over India, the movie beats the Box Office collection of Mohanlal starred movie Drishyam. Bangalore Days has apparently grossed Rs 10 crores in one week.
The first three days collection of Bangalore Days was said to be around Rs 6.5 crores and now it has grossed Rs 10 crores in Box Office. It took more than a week for Dishyam to reach the above collection, claims sources.
With this collection, Bangalore Days has become the No 1 movie in terms of Box Office collection. Directed by Anjali Menon, the movie is a youthful entertainer. Dulquar Salman, Nivin Pauly and Nazriya Nazim played lead roles in the film. Fahad Fazil played Nazriya's husband on screen for the first time with this movie.
Parvathy and Isha Talwar played the love interest of Dulquar and Nivin respectively in the film. Nithya Menon played a cameo in the film. With all these cast, the movie has become a superhit in terms of entertainment. Apart from being a youth entertainer, the movie also highlights the concept of women empowerment.
Bangalore Days is a simple movie with a simple concept and now has become the most successful crowd pulling movie.