TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Bangalore Days, one of the most entertaining movie released this year, is getting good responses all over. The whole team of the film is overwhelmed by the responses. Now, there is one more reason for the crew to be happy. The movie strikes gold at the Box Office too!
According to sources, it has been reported that in the first 3 days, gross collection of Bangalore Days is approximately Rs 6.5 crores. This means it is the biggest ever opening for a Malayalam movie so far.
It is said that the movie collected a whooping amount of Rs 4.81 crores in Kerala alone . The overall collection for the movie has crossed Rs 6 crores. The movie also had the biggest ever opening with 205 screens all over India.
The movie is getting positive reviews all over. While, the film reminded some about their college days, for some it was a reminder of the Bollywood flick Dil Chahta Hai. People rated the movie as cool, urban, youthful and a decent watch.
Haven't you watched the movie Bangalore Days yet? If you are still young at heart, do not miss this wonderful and youthful treat from Anjali Menon and her team!