- Prithviraj With Nazriya Nazim & Parvathy For Anjali Menon Project!
- Prithviraj-Anjali Menon Project Is On Cards; Casting Call Is Out!
- 3 Years Of Bangalore Days: Dulquer Salmaan & Nivin Pauly Recall The Special Day!
- WOW! Prithviraj In Anjali Menon's Next?
- MUST READ! Rana Daggubati Is A Big Fan Of Mollywood's Own Dulquer Salmaan!
- RUMOUR HAS IT: Parvathy Becomes The Highest Paid Actress Of Mollywood!
Bangalore Days, the highest grossing Malayalam movie of all times, is all set to be remade in all major languages. The all-India remake rights of the movie has been bought by Tollywood's-Prakash V Potluri for his production house PVP films.
It is reported that Arya, Bharath and Samantha will replace Dulquer Salmaan, Nivin Pauly and Nazriya Nazim respectively in both Tamil and Telugu versions. Samantha recently tweeted that she is excited about the multi starrer movie which is on the boards. It is also rumoured that Siddharth Narayan will replace Fahad Fazil in both versions.
Director Bhaskar of Bommarilu fame is said to be directing the bilingual movie. The sources also says that, if every thing falls in the right places, then it would be a Tamil-Telugu bilingual; other wise, separate movies will be made for both languages with separate star cast.
The sources also says that Hindi version will have a slight change, in which the story base shift from Bangalore to Mumbai. Lead directors of Bollywood are said to be keen on bagging the project. Though Bangalore days is a movie about the Malayali youths living in Bangalore, film trade analysts states that the theme of the film will suit all languages.