- Prithviraj With Nazriya Nazim & Parvathy For Anjali Menon Project!
- Prithviraj-Anjali Menon Project Is On Cards; Casting Call Is Out!
- 3 Years Of Bangalore Days: Dulquer Salmaan & Nivin Pauly Recall The Special Day!
- WOW! Prithviraj In Anjali Menon's Next?
- MUST READ! Rana Daggubati Is A Big Fan Of Mollywood's Own Dulquer Salmaan!
- RUMOUR HAS IT: Parvathy Becomes The Highest Paid Actress Of Mollywood!
Anjali Menon directed movie Bangalore Days got released last month, is ruling Box Office till date. The movie is releasing in UAE on July 3. It has already been released in UK and the Box Office collection report in amazing!
As per Taran Adarsh, the movie has already collected an overall amount of Rs 63.82 crores on its third day. He tweeted: Malayalam film #BangaloreDays - UK: Weekend 2 - £ 22,146, Mon - £ 2,219. Total: £ 62,043 [₹ 63.82 lacs]. SUPER!
Now, a Bollywood movie critic tweeting the collection of a Malayalam movie is worth a praise. This clearly indicates that the movie is reaping success all over. The UAE fans are yet to watch the film. There has been a delay in the UAE release which has created an impatient audience there.
Bangalore Days is a low budget movie. The total cost of production came upto Rs 9 crores. The film collected it on the third day after its release. In Karnataka too, the movie is running successfully.
The movie had Dulquar Salman, Nazriya Nazim, Nivin Pauly and Fahad Fazil in lead roles. Parvathi Menon, Isha Talwar and Nithya Menon were seen in supporting roles. The movie is a fun-filled roller coaster that makes you feel nostalgic.