- Dulquer Salmaan To Receive A Special Pre-Birthday Gift; Check Out All The Inside Details Here!
- Karwaan: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan's Road Trip Song Titled Chota Sa Fasana Hits The Right Note!
- MUST READ: Here's How Irrfan Khan Left Everyone In Splits On The Sets Of Karwaan!
- Dulquer Salmaan Joins The Sets Of His Next Malayalam Movie!
- Kalidas Jayaram Comes Up With A Star-studded Groupfie From NAFA 2018!
- Dulquer Salmaan Does The Lungi Dance In The Company Of Kalidas Jayaram & Others!!
It is confirmed now! Dulquer Salmaan is playing the lead role in veteran director Mani Ratnam's upcoming untitled movie. The actor has allotted 3 months for the project. The movie will go on floors from October 6th at Chennai. A R Rahman has already joined the team as the music composer. Rest of the cast & crew and further details of the movie are yet to be revealed.
It is a dream come true opportunity for Dulquer Salmaan, who has expressed his deep admiration for the director and his movies. Mani Ratnam, who is very fond of Mollywood actors, has already directed Mammootty, Mohanlal, Manoj K Jayan and Prithviraj in his various projects.
Reportedly, the project is an adaption of Mani Ratnam's blockbuster movie Mouna Ragam; but the news is not confirmed yet. It was rumoured that Nivin Pauly has been approached to play the other male lead; but the actor denied the rumours and stated that he has not been approached for the project. According to the reports, Alia Bhatt is considered for the female lead; but the official confirmation is yet to happen.
Dulquer Salmaan is currently filming for 100 Days Of Love, directed by Jenuse Mohammed. The actor is playing a nameless young cartoonist in the movie, which is said to be a love story. Nithya Menen plays Dulquer's love interest in the movie. The filming is progressing in Bangalore and will wrap up on September 30th.