- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
Dileep, the Janapriyanayakan of Mollywood and bubbly actress Bhavana are missing from the social networking platform Facebook. The official Facebook pages of both the actors are missing from last few days. The fans and media are anxiously waiting for the clarification from the actors about their sudden absence from the social media.
Both Dileep and Bhavana were highly active in Facebook; since the movie promotions got transferred into social media platforms. Most of the Malayalam actors are active in Facebook and Twitter and uses the social media as a tool for promoting their movies and to interact with the fans and media.
Bhavana has recently made headlines by slamming the rumours about her marriage date through her Facebook page. The actress is currently filming for Shyamaprasad’s upcoming movie Ivide, in which she co-stars Prithviraj and Nivin Pauly. The filming of the movie, which is said to be a crime thriller, is progressing in America.
Dileep wrote an open letter to historical character Mahabali, and posted in his Facebook page during last Onam festival. The letter grabbed attention due to its sensitive content. The actor is currently filming for the upcoming movie Maryada Raman. Dileep will also star in upcoming movies Saddam Sivan directed by Joshiy, King Liar directed by Siddique Lal, Sreebala K Menon’s directorial debut and Siddharth Bharathan’s next.