- Kammara Sambhavam Team Will Be Back With Another Movie!
- Dileep, Kavya Madhavan And Meenakshi's New Picture Together Go Viral!
- Dileep's Professor Dinkan: What's The Current Status Of The Movie?
- Meenakshi’s Dubsmash Video Imitating Dileep Is A Big Hit!
- Kammara Sambhavam: The New Trailer Of The Dileep Starrer Is Spellbinding!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: Breaks Some Big Records On The Opening Weekend!
It is a rare thing to watch a divorced couple together again. Whether it be the movie industry or real life, it is unusual to watch a divorced couple making an eye to eye contact in an event or public gathering. In such a scenario, it is more than surprising to know that Dileep and Manju Warrier are all set to join hands again.
No, we are not talking about the real life; but about a movie. If the rumors are to be believed, Dileep will play a cameo role, in an upcoming Manju Warrier starrer directed by a newcomer. But, as per the reports, the couple won't be having any combination scenes in the movie.
Dileep and Manju Warrier decided to put an to their 14 years old marriage and filed a mutual petition for divorce in Ernakulam family courts. The couple has been living separately since last one year. Their only daughter Meenakshi is living with Dileep and his family; while Manju is living with her parents.
The divorce news of the couple was a huge shock for the media and fans of both the actors. Speculations has been doing rounds regarding the reason behind the divorce; but both Dileep and Manju Warrier has not revealed any vital details behind the same; and has requested the fans and media to respect their privacy.