- Odiyan: Manju Warrier's Look From The Film Is Out!
- Manju Warrier & Indrajith Starrer Mohanlal To Be A Vishu Release!
- Vanitha Film Awards 2018: Fahadh Faasil, Manju Warrier & Parvathy Adjudged The Big Winners!
- Mohanlal Movie Teaser: A Grand Celebration In The Offing For Mohanlal Fans!
- NAFA 2018: Dulquer Salmaan, Manju Warrier, Fahadh Faasil & Parvathy Bag The Top Honours!
- Aami Movie Review: A Poetic Experience That Shouldn't Be Missed!
- Dileep's Kammara Sambhavam: The Rocking New Posters of The Movie Are A Must-see!
Dileep and Manju Warrier filed mutual divorce petition on Thursday in Ernakulam Family Court. The couple, who reached the court around 9 am, filed the petition together before the Family Court Judge. The court considered the petition around 11 am and scheduled the next hearing for January 27, 2015.
Manju Warrier, who arrived at the court with brother Madhu Warrier, confirmed her decision to return the jointly owned properties to Dileep.
In her petition, the actress mentioned that she doesn't need any alimony from Dileep. She also mentioned that their daughter Meenakshi can stay with any of the parents and that decision rests solely on Meenakshi.
The divorce petition filed by Dileep on June 5 has become infructuous with the filing of the joint petition. The two have asked for the court's favour to not to disclose the content of the petition.
The couple, who were considered the ideal couple of Malayalam movie industry, got married on October 20, 1998. They are ending their relationship after 14 years of togetherness, and become the new addition in the long list of divorced celebrities.
Manju was at the peek of her career when she decided to quit movies after marriage. But, she made a comeback recently with the critically acclaimed movie, How Old Are You.