- Popular Actress Manju Warrier’s Father Madhava Warrier Is No More!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
- Mohanlal Review: A Tale Dedicated To All The Die-hard Fans Of Mohanlal!
- When Nimisha Sajayan Met Mohanlal & Manju Warrier!
Dileep and Manju Warrier will file the joint petition for divorce with mutual consent. The couple, who had a love marriage in 1998, have been living separately for the past one year. Dileep has already filed the divorce petition in Ernakulam Family Court. The couple were not present for the first court hearing, which was scheduled for today. It has been postponed to August 16.
Reportedly, Dileep and Manju have decided to file mutual divorce petition to avoid legal complications. The court has given the couple six months to decide on the same.
Manju Warrier has reportedly decided to return the jointly owned properties worth around Rs 80 crores back to Dileep.
Dileep filed the divorce petition on June 5 at Ernakulam Family Court. He has also seeked the court's favour not to disclose the content of the divorce petition. The actor has also filed a caveat petition in Ernakulam and Thrissur family courts to prevent any legal movements from Manju Warrier.
Dileep alleges that Manju was least bothered about the family and was mentally torturing him. Manju is currently staying with her parents in Thrissur, while Dileep is at Kochi. Their only daughter Meenakshi prefers to stay with Dileep.