- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
Dileep is all set to team up with his Sallapam director Sundardas, after a long gap of 14 years. The duo last teamed up for popular movie Kuberan, in 2002. Expectations are riding high on the project, as it marks the reunion of the popular actor-director duo Dileep and Sundardas after a long gap. Both the actor and director are going through the low phases of their careers.
Sundardas's last few directorial ventures, Pauran, Aakasham and Rebecca Uthup Kizhakkemala failed to do well at box office. The director is all set to bounce back to the industry, with the upcoming Dileep starrer project. The rest of the cast and further details of the movie are yet to be revealed.
A handful of promising projects are lining up for Dileep, who plans for a strong comeback from the low phase of his career. 2014 was a bad year for the actor, with the consecutive box office failures and separation with wife Manju Warrier. Dileep is planning for a complete track change by associating with the young film makers like Siddharth Bharathan and Sreebala K Menon.