- Meenakshi’s Dubsmash Video Imitating Dileep Is A Big Hit!
- Kammara Sambhavam: The New Trailer Of The Dileep Starrer Is Spellbinding!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: Breaks Some Big Records On The Opening Weekend!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: A Fabulous Opening For The Dileep Starrer!
- Vishu 2018: Here's How Mollywood Stars Celebrated & Wished Their Audiences On The Occasion!
- Kammara Sambhavam Review: Satirical Connection Between History And Lies!
Along with the divorce petition, he has filed a petition seeking restrictons on disclosing matters raised in the original petition to media. "The matrimonial issues between the respondent and myself are a very personal matter. To protect and prevent trial by the media and for proper conduct of proceedings before this court, it is necessary to conduct in camera trial', he stated.
Dileep has alleged that media and social media have been intensively speculating on their marriage since a year. The actors have been living separately for the past one year. The hearing is expected to come up on July 23. The estranged couple should appear in person before the court on that day.
Manju Warrier and Dileep married in 1998. After the wedding, she quit acting to concentrate on her family. They have one daughter, who is now living with the actor. The first indication of their separation came after the actress decided to do a commercial with Amitabh Bachchan last year.
Now, Manju Warrier is getting lots of offers especially after her come-back movie How Old Are You? turned out to become a hit at Box Office.