- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
Director says that he has cancelled the title Budhettan for the film. The new title is yet to be announced. The shooting of the film is currently progressing at Thoduppuzha, in Idukki district. As announced earlier, Dileep plays the role of a common man in this film, who gives more importance to his family.
Dileep has already essayed similar kind of roles in his earlier films too but, the director says there is some novelty about his character in this movie. But, it has not been revealed yet. Debutant Sudheesh Shankar is directing this movie. He says that a lot of names are into consideration but, he will wait for some more time to announce the right name for the film.
Meanwhile, Dileep has filed a petition for divorce from his wife and actress Manju Warrier claiming that she was torturing him and his family for the past few years. The content of the complaint has been banned from getting published by the Honorable Court. And the interesting factor is that Manju has not responded to this till now!