- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
The shooting of Dileep's next movie has been kick started. The movie, which was called by the name Njaanara Mon, has been christened as Buddhetta.
Dileep is teaming up for Buddhetta with leading production house Super Good Movies. Both the actor and the company are happy for the association and expecting to deliver a hit. It marks the directorial debut of small-screen director Sudheesh Shankar. The filming begun on June 9 in Thodupuzha.
The actor, who is hitting headlines these days over his divorce issue with his estranged wife Manju Warrier, will be seen in the role named Chinannan, a vegetable trader, in the flick. The story of the movie is about a person, who doesn't wish to spend money on him rather wishes to spend every penny for a cause of others.
Dileep will be joining hands with Namitha Pramod and Mythili, who are playing the roles of female leads in Buddhetta. The Malayalam movie will hit the screens for Onam.
Buddhetta also features Siddique, Nedumudi Venu, Lalu Alex, Vinaya Prasad and others are in the cast. Dinesh Pallath has written the screenplay and it has SA Rajkumar's music. Most of the portions will be shot in Thodupuzha and Mumbai.