- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
Dileep, the talented actor, who is also famous for his exceptional business skills, opened the second branch of his restaurant ‘Dhe Puttu’ in Puthiyara, Calicut. Dhe Puttu was initially started in Edapally, Eranakulam, by Dileep and friends. The main attraction of the restaurant is the different varieties of Puttu.
Dhe Puttu restaurant is highly popular for the names of the Puttu varieties. The most popular item of the restaurant is ‘Meesha Madhavan’ puttu. Marble Puttu and Puttu Biriyani are the other famous dishes. The restaurant menu consists of 86 varieties of Puttu and other authentic Kerala dishes.
Dileep says that, the speciality of 'Dhe Puttu' restaurant is the pocket-friendly menu. The actor states that he aims to cater the quality food for a reasonable price in the restaurant. The interiors of the restaurant are another surprise factor for the customers. The restaurant’s interiors are designed based on the themes of Dileep’s popular movies.
Dileep is a multi-faced talent, who proved his mettle as a mimicry artist, actor, producer and businessman. Dileep has produced some popular movies such as CID Moosa, Pandippada, Twenty 20, Malarvadi Arts Club etc, under the banner Graand Productions. The actor is currently filming for the upcoming movie Ivan Maryada Raman, which is a remake of Telugu blockbuster Maryada Ramanna.