- Meenakshi’s Dubsmash Video Imitating Dileep Is A Big Hit!
- Kammara Sambhavam: The New Trailer Of The Dileep Starrer Is Spellbinding!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: Breaks Some Big Records On The Opening Weekend!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: A Fabulous Opening For The Dileep Starrer!
- Vishu 2018: Here's How Mollywood Stars Celebrated & Wished Their Audiences On The Occasion!
- Kammara Sambhavam Review: Satirical Connection Between History And Lies!
Dileep will play the lead role in director Shafi’s upcoming movie, penned by his elder brother, director Rafi. The movie, which is said to be an out-and-out comedy entertainer, is produced by Rejaputra Ranjith, under the banner Rejaputra Visual Media.
Dileep and Shafi have earlier joined hands for the superhit movies Kalyanaraman and Marykkundoru Kunjadu. Dileep’s last association with Rafi was for the recent release Ring Master. The movie, which was a complete comedy entertainer, was an average grosser in the box office and earned mixed reviews from the audience and critics.
Dileep, who is going through a tough time with consecutive flops, is planning for a track change in his career. The actor will play the lead role in Sidharth Bharathan and Sreebala K Menon’s upcoming untitled movies. Reportedly, Dileep will be going through a complete image makeover for these projects.
Shafi’s last few projects including Venicile Vyapari and 101 Weddings flopped at box office. The director is making a comeback, after a short gap of 2 years. The female lead, rest of the cast and further details of the movie are yet to be revealed. The movie will go on floors immediately after Dileep’s committed projects.