- Kammara Sambhavam Team Will Be Back With Another Movie!
- Dileep, Kavya Madhavan And Meenakshi's New Picture Together Go Viral!
- Dileep's Professor Dinkan: What's The Current Status Of The Movie?
- Meenakshi’s Dubsmash Video Imitating Dileep Is A Big Hit!
- Kammara Sambhavam: The New Trailer Of The Dileep Starrer Is Spellbinding!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: Breaks Some Big Records On The Opening Weekend!
Dileep, the mass actor of Mollywood, will play the lead role in actor-director Sidharth Bharathan's next directorial venture. Sidharth revealed that Dileep is the lead actor in his next directorial venture, in a recent interview. The rest of the cast and the crew is yet to be finalized. The movie will go on floors by January 2015.
Dileep's recent release, Villali Veeran is facing controversies, regarding the offensive contents in the movie against Buddhism. Even though all of his recently released films did well at the box office; the actor is facing huge criticism for the repeating masala nature of his movies. In a recent interview, Dileep stated that he will be doing a performance oriented role to satisfy the audience in near future.
Sidharth Bharathan debuted as a director in 2012 with Nidra, the remake of a 1981 movie of same name, directed by his father, veteran director Bharathan. Sidharth himself played the lead role in the movie, which had Rima Kallingal playing the female lead and his mother KPAC Lalitha, Jishnu and Sarayu in other pivotal roles.
Nidra was a critical success; but failed miserably at the box office. Sidharth earned rave reviews for his direction skills. He made his acting debut with Kamal directed Nammal in 2002, but failed to create a mark as an actor. He has also penned he script for the segment Isha, of the anthology movie 5 Sundarikal.