- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
Dileep will romance Hansika Motwani in the upcoming movie Saddam Sivan, directed by Joshiy. Hansika Motwani, who is very much active in Tamil and Telugu movie industries, is making her Mollywood debut with Saddam Sivan. The rest of the cast is yet to be finalised. The movie will go floors after the filming of Joshiy's Mammootty starrer.
Reportedly, Dileep will be playing double role in the movie; in which one is a gangster. Earlier, it was rumoured that Saddam Sivan is the sequel of Dileep-Joshiy team's superhit movie Runway. But the makers of the movie denied the rumours and stated that Saddam Sivan is based on a fresh subject.
Dileep has played the lead role in Joshiy's superhit movies Runway, Lion, July 4, Twenty 20, Christian Brothers etc. Dileep had associated with Joshiy as a producer also. He was the producer of Twenty 20, which is considered as the biggest multi-starrer movie of Indian Cinema. The duo's latest release Avatharam was a critical and commerical failure.
Dileep is going through a tough time in both personal and professional life. The actor has filed for divorce from his wife, actress Manju Warrier. The next hearing on the case is slated for January. Dileep's latest release Villai Veeran was a critical and commercial failure. The actor is currently filming for Maryada Raman, directed by debutant Suresh Diwakar.