- Meenakshi’s Dubsmash Video Imitating Dileep Is A Big Hit!
- Kammara Sambhavam: The New Trailer Of The Dileep Starrer Is Spellbinding!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: Breaks Some Big Records On The Opening Weekend!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: A Fabulous Opening For The Dileep Starrer!
- Vishu 2018: Here's How Mollywood Stars Celebrated & Wished Their Audiences On The Occasion!
- Kammara Sambhavam Review: Satirical Connection Between History And Lies!
Dileep will share screen with actress-director Suhasini Maniratnam in writer Sreebala K Menon's directorial debut. “Life repeats itself” is the tagline of the untitled movie, which is an adaption of an acclaimed short film. Sreebala, who has worked as the assistant of director Sathyan Anthikad in various projects, revealed that Suhasini Maniratnam's character will have equal prominence as Dileep's character in the movie.
Usually Dileep commits to the movies, which completely revolves around his character; but the actor got impressed with the script and immediately agreed to do the film. A newcomer will play the female lead opposite Dileep in the movie. Sreebala revealed that she is in hunt for a suitable face to portray the female lead. Sreenivasan and journalist Sashi Kumar will essay crucial roles in the movie.
Suhasini Maniratnam last appeared in Mollywood in Blessy directed Kalimannu, in which she played a social worker. The National Award winning actress has appeared in some acclaimed Malayalam movies such as Koodevide, Adaminte Variyellu, Manivathoorile Aayiram Shivarathrikal, Vanaprastham etc. She has paired up with Mammootty in 7 movies. The duo is considered as one of the best onscreen pairs of Mollywood.
Dileep is currently filming for his upcoming movie Ivan Maryada Raman, which is a remake of Telugu super hit Maryada Ramanna. The actor, who is going through hard times in both personal and professional lives, is planning to be choosy about the roles he pick. Dileep's last few releases failed to impress both the critics and audience; and the actor has been receiving huge criticism for the repetitive nature of his movies.