- Meenakshi’s Dubsmash Video Imitating Dileep Is A Big Hit!
- Kammara Sambhavam: The New Trailer Of The Dileep Starrer Is Spellbinding!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: Breaks Some Big Records On The Opening Weekend!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: A Fabulous Opening For The Dileep Starrer!
- Vishu 2018: Here's How Mollywood Stars Celebrated & Wished Their Audiences On The Occasion!
- Kammara Sambhavam Review: Satirical Connection Between History And Lies!
Dileep, the mass hero of Mollywood, posted an open letter to Maveli, in his official Facebook page. He answers to the controversies regarding his personal life, through the letter which addresses the mythological character Maveli.
Dileep says that his life is very to similar to Maveli's story; as some modern Vamanas are trying to push him down like how Vamana placed his foot in Maveli's head and sent him into Pathala, the under world.
Recently, a famous Malayalam weekly published some conjectures about Dileep-Manju Warrier divorce and Dileep's involvement with actress Kavya Madhavan. The actor states through his letter that, all such reports are completely false and he is only concerned about his daughter's future and nothing else.
Dileep hopes that his friends and audience will stand by his side. The actor points out that all such controversies are raising at the time of his movie releases. He suspects that all these are created by a group of people who are extremely insecure about his successful career. Dileep also requests to the media and public to stop making stories out of his personal life at least considering his daughter's situation. The actor also states that he wrote this open letter as a father; not as an actor.