- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
Dileep starrer upcoming movie Maryada Raman is making headlines with the expensive set, worth Rs 1 crore which have been constructed in Pollachi. The movie will mark the 20th association of Dileep and scenarists duo Udaya Krishna-Sibi K Thomas. Maryada Raman, which will go on floors by October 1st week, is directed by debutante Suresh Diwakar.
Maryada Raman is an official remake of Telugu blockbuster Maryada Ramanna directed by S S Rajamouli, which itself is a remake of 1923 Hollywood comedy, Our Hospitality. Gopi Sundar composes the music. The movie is produced by Anto Joseph under the banner Ann Mega Media. Maryada Raman is slated to release for Christmas.
Dileep is currently running through a tough phase with the controversies regarding his latest release Villali Veeran, for some scenes in the movie, which features Buddhism in an awkward manner. The actor recently revealed that he is not so keen to do experimental movies and plans to continue in his signature mass entertainers.
Dileep also stated that he will be doing a performance oriented role in near future to satisfy the audience. Dileep's last few relases including Villali Veeran and Avatharam failed to make a mark in box office and earned highly negative reviews. The actor have a handfull of movies in his kitty, including Sidharth Bharathan's next directorial venture and Joshiy directed Saddam Sivan.