- Mohanlal’s Look From Lucifer Has Been Revealed & The First Look Poster Garners Big Appreciations!
- Mohanlal's Lucifer Begins & Reports Suggest That The Film Has A Big Star Cast!
- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
Dr Biju, the National Award winning director, stated his deep disappointment over a dialogue said by Mohanlal, in the recently released movie Peruchazhi. The director criticized Mohanlal and Peruchazhi, through his official Facebook page. He says that a dialogue from the movie which starts Lulu mallil kayariya aadhivaasikal is intended to insult the tribal community.
Dr Biju, who didn't mentioned Mohanlal's name in the post, clearly hints that the particular actor always acts as a spokesperson of higher castes and was called as “Thamburan” in one of his landmark movies.
Dr Biju has already made a controversial statement regarding the title of the movie Peruchazhi. The director made fun of the title in a public platform; which made the makers of the movie unhappy. He has also made controversial statements on the Kerala State Film Awards evaluation, which led to a verbal war between him and actor-director Lal. The director was always criticized for his outspoken attitude.
Dr Biju made his directorial debut with Saira, which starred Navya Nair and Nedumudi Venu in the lead roles. His directorial ventures Veettilekkulla Vazhi and Perariyathavar won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film In Malayalam and Best Film On Environment Conservation respectively. Suraj Venjarammoodu, who played the lead role in Perariyathavar, won the National Award for Best Actor for his performance in the movie.