TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Dulquar Salman has become more choosy over his roles. The actor, who has a great passion for riding bikes, is doing a similar kind of role in his upcoming movie Bangalore days. But, the latest news is that he will play a salesman in his movie Samsaaram Aarogyathinu Haanikaram.
Dulquar and Nazriya Nazim play lead roles in this flick. Dulquar plays Arvind, a door-to-door salesman who loves talking and Nazriya Nazim plays Anjana, a doctor who thinks its better not to talk.
Yesteryear actress Madhubala is also making her comeback into movies with film. She plays a role that will represent the present day modern woman. Maniyan Pilla Raju is also seen in the film playing the role of Manthri Prabhakaran Thachapuzha.
Samsaaram Aarogyathinu Haanikaram is a bilingual movie, both in Malayalam and Tamil. Dulquar and Nazriya play the lead roles in both these languages. They were earlier seen together in the movie Salala Mobiles.
This bilingual movie is produced by Radiance Media and Y Not Studios. The movie is directed by Balaji Mohan. Malayalam dialogues for Samsaaram Aarogyathinu Haanikaram has been written by Bipin Chandran (1983, Best Actor fame). The lyrics has been penned by Santhosh Varman and Anu Elizabeth Jose. The movie is getting released on April 25.