TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Dulquar Salman has become more choosy over his roles. The actor, who has a great passion for riding bikes, is doing a similar kind of role in his upcoming movie Bangalore days. But, the latest news is that he will play a salesman in his movie Samsaaram Aarogyathinu Haanikaram.
Dulquar and Nazriya Nazim play lead roles in this flick. Dulquar plays Arvind, a door-to-door salesman who loves talking and Nazriya Nazim plays Anjana, a doctor who thinks its better not to talk.
Yesteryear actress Madhubala is also making her comeback into movies with film. She plays a role that will represent the present day modern woman. Maniyan Pilla Raju is also seen in the film playing the role of Manthri Prabhakaran Thachapuzha.
Samsaaram Aarogyathinu Haanikaram is a bilingual movie, both in Malayalam and Tamil. Dulquar and Nazriya play the lead roles in both these languages. They were earlier seen together in the movie Salala Mobiles.
This bilingual movie is produced by Radiance Media and Y Not Studios. The movie is directed by Balaji Mohan. Malayalam dialogues for Samsaaram Aarogyathinu Haanikaram has been written by Bipin Chandran (1983, Best Actor fame). The lyrics has been penned by Santhosh Varman and Anu Elizabeth Jose. The movie is getting released on April 25.