- Dulquer Salmaan Scores Big With His Debut Telugu Movie As Well!
- Asianet Film Awards 2018 Photos: Mammootty, Kamal Haasan, Dulquer Salmaan & Others Attend The Event!
- Dulquer Salmaan Receives The Asianet Film Award From Kamal Haasan!
- Sonam Kapoor Finds Dulquer Salmaan 'Cute', Says He Is Such A Good Actor!
- EXCLUSIVE! Bollywood Doesn't Have An Opinion Of Dulquer Salmaan Yet: Karwaan Director Akarsh Khurana
- Are Dulquer Salmaan & Ram Charan Teaming Up For A Film? Here's The Truth!
Amal Neerad is all set to direct Dulquer Salmaan in his next directorial venture. Reportedly, the movie which is based on dance, will go on floors immediately after the filming of Dulquer Salmaan’s upcoming movie 100 Days of Love.
Amal Neerad’s upcoming movie Iyobinte Pusthakam is all set to release on October. The movie have an ensemble star cast; including Fahadh Faasil, Lal, Jayasurya, Padmapriya, Lena, Reenu Mathews, Isha Sherwani, Jinu Joseph, Vinayakan, Chemban Vinod Jose and Anil Murali.
Amal Neerad, who proved his talent as a cinematographer, made his directorial debut with Mammootty starrer Big B. The movie went on to become a huge critical and commercial success. Amal earned rave reviews for his making style. Amal Neerad, along with his contemporaries Aashiq Abu, Shyju Khalid, Sameer Thahir and Anwar Rasheed, made an anthology movie 5 Sundarikal, as a tribute for Indian Cinema’s 100th year celebrations.
Dulquer Salmaan has earlier worked with Amal Neerad, in the segment Kullante Bharya of 5 Sundarikal. Dulquer is on a high a high with the rave reviews he earned for his performance in the recently released Njan, directed by Ranjith. The actor is reportedly playing a nameless character in the upcoming movie 100 days Of Love.