- Dulquer Salmaan Comes Up With Two Interesting Announcements!
- Dulquer Salmaan's Endearing Messages On Father's Day Are Not To Be Missed!
- Dulquer Salmaan's Reply To Taran Adarsh On Mammootty Promoting Karwaan Is A Must-read!
- Dulquer Salmaan Makes An Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Movie!
- When Will Dulquer Salmaan's Next Malayalam Movie Begin?
- Dulquer Salmaan Openly States His Love For Nayanthara!
Dulquer Salmaan, the talented young actor, says that he is still learning the basics of cinema. The actor, who came out of the label of his father Mammootty, says that a actor should be a person, who learns from each and every things happens around him. Dulquer feels that, without a strong base, nobody can survive in a field like cinema.
Dulquer Salmaan is currently filming for Mani Ratnam's upcoming movie, which is titled as Ok Kanmani. The actor will pair up with Nithya Menen, for the third time in the movie, which is said to be a romantic comedy. Dulquer and Nithya recently completed the filming for their upcoming movie 100 Days Of Love, directed by debutante Jenuse Mohamed.
Dulquer feels that he is a much better actor now and admits that now he have the confidence to choose what he wants. The actor states that he don't regret for choosing the movies which failed to do well in the box office; as all of them taught him the new aspects of cinema. Dulquer says that he is all excited to work with Mani Ratnam; as it is a dream-come-true oppurtunity for him.
Ok Kanmani, is reportedly a Tamil-Malayalam bilingual movie. Prakash Raj and Kaniha will play other pivotal roles in the movie. Veteran cinematographer P C Sreeram handles the direction of photography, while Oscar winning composer A R Rahman composes the music. The movie will get wrapped up by December and is expected to hit the theatres by February.