- EXCLUSIVE! Bollywood Doesn't Have An Opinion Of Dulquer Salmaan Yet: Karwaan Director Akarsh Khurana
- Are Dulquer Salmaan & Ram Charan Teaming Up For A Film? Here's The Truth!
- Dulquer Salmaan & The BIG Team Come Up With A Special Surprise!
- Dulquer Salmaan's Kerala Street Raises Curiosity In The Minds Of The Audiences!
- Karwaan Poster: Dulquer Salmaan's Bollywood Debut With Irrfan Khan & Mithila Palkar Is Refreshing!
- Mohanlal & Dulquer Salmaan Come Together For The Interesting Promo Of AMMA Mazhavil!
Dulquer Salmaan, the handsome young actor of Mollywood, will play the lead role in acclaimed director-cinematographer Rajeev Ravi’s upcoming movie. The movie is penned by actor-director P Balachandran. Dulquer is teaming with Rajeev for the first time in his career. Reports suggest that the actor will be playing an entirely different character in the movie. The project will go on floors by January 2015.
Dulquer Salmaan is currently filming for Mani Ratnam’s upcoming movie Ok Kanmani, in which he pairs up with Nithya Menen. The filming of the movie is progressing in various locations of Chennai and Mumbai. Dulquer and Nithya are pairing up for the third time in their careers.
The young actor will be next seen in Amal Neerad’s next project and debutante Vipin Raj’s untitled movie. Dulquer starrer upcoming movie 100 Days Of Love, directed by debutante Jenuse Mohamed, is all set o hit the theatres for Christmas.
Rajeev Ravi’s directorial debut Annayum Rasoolum, in which Fahadh Faasil played the lead role, was a critical and commercial success. The movie earned huge appreciation for its different narrative pattern and technical excellence.
Rajeev’s second venture Njan Steve Lopez, which had director Fazil’s younger son Farhaan Fazil in the lead role, earned mixed review from the audience and critics. The cinematographer-director has won the National Film Award for Best Cinematographer, for his work in the movie Liar’s Dice, directed by his wife, popular actress Geethu Mohandas.